For Information and Registration Contact: Mike Cardinal 860-990-8812 or [email protected]
When: Sunday May 15th 2022
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Where: Farmington Polo Club, Farmington, CT
Address: 162 Town Farm Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
Target: Hartford County, Middlesex County & Litchfield County Connecticut
Setup starts at 11:30am. There will be parking on grass lot next to the Pavilion (follow exhibitor parking signs). Please leave front paved parking lot open for attendees. Luncheon provided 11:45am-12:45pm. Doors open for attendees at 1:00pm.
REACH STUDENTS IN THESE HIGH SCHOOLS:
Avon, Bristol Central, Bristol Eastern, Canton, Cheshire, Farmington, Litchfield, Newington, Northwest Catholic, Lewis Mills, Torrington, Wamogo, East Granby, East Catholic High School, St. Paul Catholic High School, Simsbury.
- Booth Space with 6 ft table/chairs/white draping
- SpringPath QR Code Scanning (Free unlimited scans)
- Covered area for booth: Tent, Pavilion or Ballroom
- Free (ample) parking on the grounds. Dedicated lot for exhibitors
- Hot Buffet Lunch: 11:45am-12:45pm
- Ad Campaign throughout SpringPath App: Includes 2,000 Ad Impressions to promote your school or program
SpringPath App & QR Code
College reps will receive a QR Code once you download the SpringPath app and fill out your profile. Students will also have a SpringPath profile. As they scan your QR code, you will automatically “connect” with that student on the app. There is a download section on the SpringPath app where you can “export” your connections and their information to a .CSV file at any time now and in the future. This makes for a simple upload with contact information to your CRM.
SpringPath is a free student network. Once you connect with a student on the SpringPath app, you may continue communicating and staying in contact with them through newsfeed posts and direct messages.
Some important information for the day of event:
- To Register: For planning purposes, early registration is appreciated. Register here
- SpringPath: Please join SpringPath and create a profile. Once you register, you will automatically receive a QR within the SpringPath App. Students will scan your QR code to connect and safely share their information with you. Join now
- Weather: our venue is outdoors and will have 3 sections of covered area. Inside ballroom, pavilion, and tent. Event will take place rain or shine.
- Covid protocol: We will be following state and City of Farmington guidelines.
- Arrival/Parking: Setup starts at 11:30am. There will be parking on grass lot next to the Pavilion (follow exhibitor parking signs). Please leave front paved parking lot open for attendees. Luncheon provided 11:45am-12:45pm. Doors open for attendees at 1:00pm.
Any questions on the day of the event, call Mike Cardinal 860-990-8812
Thanks in advance for your participation and your help in making it a great event for you and the students.