For Information and Registration Contact: Mike Cardinal 860-990-8812 or [email protected]
When: Tuesday September 27th 2022
Time: 4:30pm – 7:00pm
**Networking Happy Hour 7:00pm – 8:00pm in the greenhouse room onsite**
Where: Farmington Gardens, Farmington, CT
Target: Hartford County, Middlesex County & Litchfield County Connecticut
Setup starts at 3:00pm. There will be parking in back of the facility with “Exhibitor Entrance” to the main hall. Buffet meal will be provided between 3:00pm – 4:30pm. Doors open at 4:30pm.
REACH STUDENTS IN THESE HIGH SCHOOLS:
Avon, Bristol Central, Bristol Eastern, Canton, Cheshire, East Catholic High School, East Granby, Farmington, Holy Cross, Lewis Mills, Litchfield, Newington, Northwest Catholic, Portland, Simsbury, St. Paul Catholic High School, Somers, The Gilbert School, Torrington, Wamogo
- Booth Space with 6ft table/chairs/table cloth
- SpringPath QR Code Scanning (Free unlimited scans)
- Farmington Gardens Banquet Hall
- Free Parking around back of the facility
- Buffet Meal: 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Farmington Gardens “Happy Hour” 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Ad Campaign throughout SpringPath App: Includes 2,000 Ad Impressions to promote your school.
SpringPath App & QR Code
College reps will receive a QR Code once you download the SpringPath app and fill out your profile. Students will also have a SpringPath profile. As they scan your QR code, you will automatically “connect” with that student on the app. There is a download section on the SpringPath app where you can “export” your connections and their information to a .CSV file at any time now and in the future. This makes for a simple upload with contact information to your CRM.
Some important information for the day of event:
- To Register: For planning purposes, early registration is appreciated. Register here
- SpringPath: Please join SpringPath and create a profile. Once you register, you will automatically receive a QR within the SpringPath App. Students will scan your QR code to connect and safely share their information with you. Join now
- Weather: Event is inside the main ballroom and will take place rain or shine.
- Covid protocol: We will be following state and City of Farmington guidelines.
- Arrival/Parking: Setup starts at 3:00pm. There will be parking available around back of the facility.
Any questions on the day of the event, call Mike Cardinal 860-990-8812
Thanks in advance for your participation and your help in making it a great event for you and the students.